Network Marketing is quite the buzzword in the business world. Let’s face it: It has the unflattering reputation of a hypey, get-rich quick scheme and this label has dogged it for decades.
And you know what? Most of it is deserved.
Between unscrupulous MLM owners, seedy con-man distributors and naive newbies being the promised the world (and the beach) in 6 months, no wonder its reputation is shit.
So without further ado, here’s what I’ll cover in my video below:
– Why Most MLM Management Fleeces Their Distributors.
– The Number One Reason you Cannot Leverage the People in your Downline Consistently, If Ever.
– Why ‘Building Downlines for You’ is a Flat Lie.
– What Network Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Being a Doctor and Washing a Car Have in Common.
– If the ‘Huge’ Duplicatable Downline Promise is SO Great, Why do Many of the Top MLM ‘Gurus’ Sell Their Oragnization?
– IF You’re Going To Do MLM You Must DO THIS.
Go watch my video (and get a chuck on my chubbiness…):